- Jackson County Mental Health Services 24/7 Crisis Support 541-774-8201
- Alcoholics Anonymous, Rogue Valley http://www.medfordareaaa.org/
- Narcotics Anonymous, Rogue Valley http://soana.org/
- SMART Recovery http://www.smartrecovery.org/
- In the Rooms – Online recovery support – https://www.intherooms.com/
- Opioid Addiction Treatment Program: Allied Health Services (877) 637- 6237, 777 Murphy Road, Medford OR, 97504. Provides daily dosing
- Jackson County DUII Information: FAQs and Important Phone Numbers
- Max’s Mission https://www.maxsmission.org/
- NARCAN training video – Instructions for administration of NARCAN® Nasal Spray 4mg
- Free Narcan now available at both Kolpia locations. Available to any members of the community, including folks that are not clients of Kolpia. Call ahead to schedule pickup.
BASIC NEEDS SUPPORT
- 211 – Local community support and assistance resources: http://211info.org/
- ACCESS- Food, Housing and other assistance services http://www.accesshelps.org/index.asp
- Oregon Pain Guidance Resources – An excellent resource for patients and physicians including prescription guidelines, educational materials and a comprehensive list of community partners helping to address opiate addiction.